Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 Days to the 4th of July

We've chosen this day for our baby's birthday. Its just 3 days away and the excitement is building up momentum. Just cant believe I'll be a father, its seem so unreal. Lita has opt for Caesarian and we'll have to check in on Sat morning 7am.

This will be the day that I get to meet my baby, the feeling is like setting up a meeting with a long long time cyber friend. You wonder how she look like, you wonder how she react, its like getting to a another person you know you're very close to but surprisingly you had never met in your life. The feeling is just plain weird.

The most important thing now is she gets to be a healthy baby, nothing else matters anymore to me. I offer my prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ that everything will be fine.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive others who sin against us
Do not lead us into temptations
But delivery from evil.

No comments: