Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Noreen's catnap



Noreen catching her cat nap.

When something beautiful comes into our lives, we thank God for the blessing he had given us. Sometimes when coming into my room I see both Noreen and Lita are asleep, I stand at the door entrance looking at both of them and I feel so grateful receiving the blessing from God.

I think as human, sometimes we're too involve in our daily rat race that we;ve seriously missed out on a lot of beautiful things in life, we continue to be so busy improving our lives that we actually failed to see how wonderful ours had already been. Just looking at them at the bedside I know this is success and wealth beyond anything money can buy.

Happiness is the feeling of contentment within our hearts. Where we need not compare with others and getting that auto smile by just thinking of our loved ones. By seeing them in front of our eyes the pride and joy is true ecstasy and when cuddling them both, you know that you've finally came to a place where you can truly call your home and your own family.

2 comments:

企鹅 said...

im so happy for you... i wish u well and eternal happiness...

Moorish said...

thank you so much