Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mercury Free Vaccination

I've been doing a little study on vaccination after looking at Noreens baby book schedule and realize she has to take about 15 shots till 2 years old. And I'll say its quite a shocker when I read a conspiracy theory relating vaccination and autism. The main culprit is thiomersal a mercury preservative. In the US, studies had shown that since 1990s more and more vaccine shots are require and at the same time an alarming increase in autism cases tagged behind. This pattern lead some group of people to do further research and they found that vaccine are preserved with mercury which doesnt need scientist to point you the link with mercury and brain damage.

For further studies of the said mercury poison heres the link:

http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/thimerosal.php

Anyway after being really worried I decide to call Pantai Indah and spoke to Ms.Tang, and explained to her my worries and she then help me and did some asking around, she suggest I speak to Mr. Pravin whom I think is the pharmacy in Pantai Indah.

After explaining to him that if he can help me find mercury free vaccine I would send my daughter for all the shots at Pantai Indah. He say he will help me check on my next Hep-B vac shots. After 20 minutes he called me and said he checked with a few pharmaceutical and found out that GlaxoSmithKline do produce mercury free vaccine. The product is GSK Engerix. I thank him so much for being so professional and really helpful and booked my daughters next vaccine shots with only mercury free product.

Thought there is no 100% prove that link mercury vaccines and autism, there is also no 100% prove that cigarettes causes cancer. But if given a choice I think we try to avoid as much as we can. A little research online can help a lot most time. But meantime I hope engerix doesnt use other chemical as preservative like formalin or aluminium hahahaha.

No comments: