Saturday, July 4, 2009

The 4th of July 2009


Today Noreen Elena Lee was born at Pantai Indah Hospital, she is a beautiful living doll weighting 2.85kg. I was standing right outside the operating room and waiting anxiously to hear her cry. I waited for about 45minutes and I heard her loud cry and I knew it was my baby. The feeling settle and I was more anxious to see her, I met her in a tiny baby cubicle when the nurse wheel her out, I laid eyes on my little princess. The feeling is fantastic, the first thing I asked the nurse was, Boy or Girl? she refuse to answer and say lemme surprise you, she remove the towel and she was a girl.

I followed them to the nursery and they did a simple test and then weight her, gave her the Vitamin K injections. Then when they;'re done I went in and touch my baby for the first time. I was overwhelm and happy tears filled my eyes. I finally met Noreen, after waiting all my life. She was so beautiful, she look like a doll. I was there when she opened her eyes for the first time and I'm glad the first person she saw was me.

I waited in Lita's room and she came out about 1.5 hours later, I'm glad that they;re both ok, it was a suspend but it is over.


1 comment:

企鹅 said...

oh.. she has big eyes... such a doll..